Monday, January 28, 2013


I sent Nicole and Monroe's story to some close friends.

RESPONSES TO MONROE AND NICOLE’S STORY

How awesome!  From Robin

Patricia -- What an interesting story.  I had to read it twice to take it all in.  Well, I didn't mean that I thought it was a "story" but the way you described it it took a while to realize that you were speaking about your own great granddaughter even though you said it right at the beginning.  How brave your granddaughter must be.  And what a darling little girl.  What a tragedy if she actually wasn't brought into this world.  Nicole is fortunate to have such a supportive family behind her.  I feel privileged  that you chose to tell me about it.  I will certainly keep her in my prayers.  Love you both, Diana

Dear Patricia.
> Oh thank you for sending this beautiful picture and Monroe and Nicole's> story.  I think about that brave Mommy and that precious child so often.
> What a hero they both are !  My heart goes out to Nicole for being so strong> and stalwart.  What a courageous fighter they both are.
 Wouldn't the world > be wonderful if there were lots more women like Nicole who understand> sacrifice and the beautiful gift of life.  They are both my heroes and  amazing examples of faith and sacrifice.
 How sweet is that little child's  prayer.  How darling that Nicole wanted to make sure that Father understood  they didn't want a puppy, just for puppy to get better. 
Thank you Patricia  for making my day!   Love Alice

That is so awesome, Patricia! And she's darling!
Thank you for brightening my day.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment