Tuesday, October 16, 2012




I have been reading some blogs of my circle of quilt friends.  I really think I can do this.
So this is a new beginning from the beginnings end of September 2010.

I love spirals.  This leaf shows how one leaf can reproduce itself.
Here a couple of spiral quilts I made a few years ago:








This a type of spiral I just finished. They are reproductions of an 1860 museum quilt.  It is named "Feathers and Tulips".  I spent 6 weeks just figure out how to make the feathers and another 6 weeks putting it together. This is the 2nd one I made.   I gave the first one to my daughter for her August birthday



 Here is my Halloween quilt.  I really don't care for the ghoulish ideas for Halloween,  I like happy pumpkins.




Well, this has been a learning curve.  I will figure it out.
Life is good,  Love, Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment