I just want to share this picture of my great grandson Charles sitting on the log cabin quilt I made for him. Both he and and his mother, Dana my grand daughter, are redheads so I used colours that they would both like. His daddy, Guillaume Bergeron, is French Canadian and is at school at "University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs "
I have been skimming a book named "The history of the race of Tudor ap Ednyfed, from whom the present royal family are descended" that I found on Ancestry.com. It has some history of Anglesey people in it. What would "Tudor ap Ednyfed" mean??
I think of you living in Wales where your ancestral generations lived, probably on the same land or close by.
I, as an American, have so many nationalities in me. I am half Welsh (USA 1841 to 1851) from my father. From my mother I am English (USA 1631 Winthrop Fleet to Boston), English again (USA 1841), Hugonet French (USA 1704), Welsh ( USA 1700's), Dutch Mennonite (USA before 1699), German (USA 1705), and Danish (USA in 1638). I think there is some Irish and Scottish also in the mix.
So I have what is called hybrid viger.
No comments:
Post a Comment