Hello,
I have made a friend/ cousin named Brenda Jones in LLanddeiniolen, Caernarvonshire, Wales. She is probably a 5th cousin. She lives near the birthplace of our immigrant ancestor Erasmus Evans b. 1792 at Glascoed, LLanddeiniolen, Caernarvoinshire, Wales. She sent me a PDF file of the pedigree. I have to figure out how to upload it to this blog. It goes from the father of our immigrant ancestor to Brun, Lord of Menai of Menai, Anglesey, Wales.
I went on FamilySearch and I traced Brun's line. It went way back through Kings of Wales and Kings of Britain. Then onto Joseph of Arimathea uncle of the Virgin Mary. I take this all lightly, but it is fun to think we are in this pedigree.
We got our first snow, it is melting fast. Leland had put away the lawn mower and brought out the snowblower so we are ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment