Sunday, November 4, 2012

        I  was well prepared for my Sunday School  class on FAMILY TREE and it is a good thing that I was  prepared as well as I could be in the 3 days I had to  to prepare.  They moved me into a larger room on the south side of chapel.  They also supplied me with internet access there.  So there was a lot of adjusting of  chairs and tables to accommodative the projector. Br. and Sister Wakefield took care of it.  The room was packed,  they seemed interested   and asked a lot of questions.  Most of which I knew the answers .  So I have a lot of preparation to do for next week.
          I can see the hand of Lord upon me today.  It is a wonderful feeling.
          I am thrilled with the way the Lord made the way for me to teach in the south room.  On Saturday I had explained to Br. Rose that the north  internet router  I had been accessing it  would not reach the bigger classroom.  I told him how I had been accessing it in the smaller room  would not reach to the south side of the church.  He worked with  the bishopric and set up our own  system  by using the clerk's office.
So after 4 years our ward has its own internet access.


No comments:

Post a Comment