Sunday, November 4, 2012

             I forgot another help from the Lord.    My printer has been    printing streaks or missing words.  Then it was out of colour ink.  So I bought a new ink cartrege set for $40.  Wrong one.  So I went back to the Springville Walmart and they were out of the kind I needed.  Then I went to Payson's Walmart,  They had it.   (another $40)   So it was looking good,  Then  when I printed it was making streaks again.  I was so frustrated because I need to print my Sunday School lesson  hand out.  I was going to go buy a new printer.  I called my neighbour Robin  who was looking for a printer for me on-line because I wanted to make sure she had not gotten one for me.  She said,  "Don't go buy one, I am bringing one over".  God is good, His mercy was upon me,    I now have a black printing laser  printer that works.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experiences, I love reading them! God is good. :)

    ReplyDelete